Dreem is looking for a VP Product to lead its team of 5 talented product managers and designers. He/she will report directly to the CEO and will work with the product team and alongside the engineering and the marketing team, to define the product vision, roadmap, and execute the ambitious ideas we have. He/she will be a key pillar of the company, and will be part of the top management (with the CEO, MD US, COO, CFO, VP Market, VP Hardware, VP Software, Scientific Director, HRD), and will contribute to the definition of the company strategy, goals, and objectives.
The Dreem Product team oversees everything to do with features, solutions and products:
- The Dreem Band - in collaboration with our industrial design agency and our Hardware Engineering team.
- The Dreem Techniques & Coach - in collaboration with our Research and Software teams.
- Potential B2B offers, future products and services.
- Work in collaboration with the Analytics team and the Customer Care teams.
The Product team’s mission is to:
- Define the next generation of products and features, based on user feedback, analytics, studies and input from the scientific team.
- Design product and feature specifications rigorously, and support the engineering team during the development, testing and release stage.
- Prioritize feature development, define product roadmaps, product strategy and key goals and objectives.
- Monitor usage and user feedback continuously.
The key missions of the VP- Product will be:
- Team Development & Organization: Hire the best talents and build a strong organization for the team, by designing and implementing agile and rigorous processes and methods for inventing, specifying and developing new products and new features. The VP-Product will be the metronome for day-to-day product work, and will relentlessly push the team to quickly deliver great features aligned with user needs. The VP-Product should focus on process, team organization, and the management of talents in his/her team.
- Product Vision: Define and refine the product’s short and long-term vision in collaboration with the CEO and Product team. Establish quarterly objectives and key results, and short to mid-term key priorities.
- Product & User Culture: Build a strong product and user culture within the whole Dreem team, by communicating on product challenges and priorities. The VP-Product will spend time with the engineering managers and developers to educate on our products and users. The VP-Product will also be in charge of organizing internal product events, bi-annual product retreats, brainstorming sessions with the whole team, and occasional events with our users.
- Interaction with engineering teams: the VP- Product will work very closely with the Director of Engineering Software and the VP- Engineering Hardware to completely understand all technical aspects, define roadmaps, and support the engineering management in the definition of sprints and squads. The VP-Product will be in charge of specifying the company roadmap.
- Day-to-day execution: The VP- Product will be assessed on his/her ability to execute quickly and correctly with the team.