The Consumer Marketing team is a 6-person team, originally set up three years ago when we launched our first product on the market, and today consisting of two growth managers, handling all paid acquisition, overall KPI’s tracking and partnership channels such as affiliation, influencers and promotional campaigns, and three brand marketing resources, all laddering up into the VP of Consumer Marketing. We are looking for one more brilliant mind to bring additional focus and energy on our global sales efforts.
While primarily focused on driving DTC sales figures, you will also be responsible for bringing and pushing a commercial mindset across the entire company on projects and initiatives, working closely not only with the growth and brand marketers, but also the product, business development and analytics teams all round.
This is a key role at Dreem. You will not only be accountable for the global sales figures, but also have the opportunity to lead cross-functional projects. We're searching for a truly talented marketer with a strong track record, big ideas, and a love for great challenges. .
You will be responsible for setting the direction and bringing home outstanding results on global sales of our products and services. You will do this by defining and achieving ambitious KPIs, taking charge of strategy, planning and execution, and leading with creativity and honesty. Your main challenge is to take the sales numbers of a complex, high-priced product, to a completely different level.
- Design and execute one the sales strategy, identifying and developing new channels/levers to maximize sales
- Pilot cross-functional projects with different teams to:
- Help the product team test new value props with quantitative experiments (landing pages and campaigns) and uncover the most relevant insights.
- Support the B2B team in scaling and optimizing their prospect and conversion funnel.
- Plan & execute tactics to boost overall acquisition and conversion rates across the funnel, in collaboration with the growth marketers
- Manage retail / distribution deals on the consumer side.