You will be responsible for setting the direction and bringing home outstanding results on global sales and overall company growth. You will do this by defining and achieving ambitious KPIs, taking charge of strategy, planning, execution and all round team management, and leading with creativity and honesty. Your main challenge is to take the sales numbers of a complex, high-priced product to a completely different level.
This is a key role at Dreem. You will not only be accountable for the global sales figures, but also have the opportunity to lead cross-functional projects with the Brand, Product and B2B teams, among others. We're searching for a truly talented marketer with a strong track record, big ideas, and a love for great challenges.
Job & Key responsibilities
The Growth team is a 3-person team, originally set up three years ago when we launched our first product on the consumer market, and today consists of a Head of Growth (you), and two direct reports: a Growth Acquisition Manager (senior-level), handling all paid acquisition and overall KPI’s tracking, and a Growth Marketing Manager (junior level), handling partnership channels such as affiliation, influencers and promotional campaigns. It's a mix of a sales and data-driven team that relies on analytics and insights in order to make decisions and measure results.
The Growth team works closely day in and day out with the Brand Team. Both of them ladder up into the VP of Consumer Marketing.
While directly managing the Growth Team, you will also be responsible for bringing and pushing a “Growth mindset” across the entire company on projects and initiatives such as :
- Growth-driven product experiments - Collaborate with the product team to optimize the funnel with on- and off- product growth initiatives.
- Branded campaigns - Work closely with the Brand Team on all campaigns and support them with key insights and strong strategic briefs.
- Company-wide data strategy - Lead the sales strategy at Dreem ensuring widespread usage and adoption of all Growth & sales channels.
- Create and manage the Growth Strategy, linked to the branding, product and global strategy of the company
- Find and develop new Growth channels/levers to maximize sales
- Manage and develop a team of 2 talented Growth managers
- Pilot cross-functional projects with different teams to:
- Develop and optimize our Blog/SEO efforts together with our content lead.
- Help the product team test new value props with quantitative experiments (landing pages and campaigns) and uncover the most relevant insights.
- Support the B2B team in scaling and optimizing their prospect and conversion funnel.
- Plan & execute Growth projects to boost overall acquisition and conversion rates on the website
- Manage and structure all round growth experiments in order to continue to learn things and consistently improve the acquisition/conversion funnel
- Manage retail / distribution deals on the consumer side.