Scientific research and partnerships have been at the heart of Dreem since its inception. They meet several objectives within the company: they contribute to the influence and the scientific credibility of the company, allow to validate our solutions independently, and actively participate in developing sales to researchers and actors in the medical world.
As part of the Dreem science team, you will be attached to the scientific partnerships manager and will closely collaborate with the marketing, support and logistics teams. Your two main missions will consist in :
- providing support to academic researchers, from the first contact to the study results follow-up.
- Produce content about scientific results for our communication team (whitepapers, journal articles, blog posts, newsletters, conference abstracts etc...)
As part of these mission you will be asked, more specifically to:
- Bringing the support of the early deployment of researchers’ projects making contact with the company for the first time
- Ensuring the good realization of the sales (addressing quotations, following-up the sales, following-up the logistic of the shipping of the headbands)
- Reporting projects progresses and developing tools or methods to facilitate monitoring
- Providing scientific support to partners during their project
- Developing and writing educational content, with the help of the support team, to assist researchers in their first steps with the product
- Promoting external communication of partnerships by writing blog articles, videos etc.
- Participating in the deployment of partnerships by promoting the “researcher offer” through various communication channels (calls for projects, research days, etc.)
- Participating in research events (Conferences).