We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us grow our customer base through a new product offering that will give everyone personal and actionable insights into their sleep. You will be responsible for the definition, development and growth of this new sleep experience, working alongside brilliant engineers, neuroscientists to help shape the future direction of Dreem and the brain technology space overall.
You’re an experienced PM who is passionate about working on products that help people live better. You are constantly coming up with great new feature ideas and thinking critically about which of them will make the biggest impact. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You love working on teams, side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once and you break problems down into simple solutions. You are comfortable owning the roadmap, vision and implementation of a full product experience.
- You will drive the strategy, vision, product roadmap and KPIs for your product area.
- Develop a long-term vision and strategy for your product and socialize with product leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize and deliver great solutions for our customers and professionals
- Work closely with the UX team to drive user research and testing, and with design to create delightful experiences for job seekers.
- You’ll become an authority on your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Influence other product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes in your area.
- Align your product strategy to company goals and drive positive business outcomes.