Our mission as customer care experts is not just about solving tickets, but ensuring that Dreem users have the best possible experience when using our headband and app. Their satisfaction is our top priority and we want to make sure every contact they have with us fully satisfies their needs.
We are looking for a full-time customer care specialist to join our customer care team of 5 people and help our customers use Dreem as we scale across the US.
Based in our Manhattan office, you will work closely with our customer care team based in the Paris Headquarters as well as the marketing team (located in Paris and NY), all dedicated to making sure that Dreem improves everyone’s sleep quality.
At Dreem we pride ourselves on building our history and products thanks to our customers’ feedback. Since the very beginning, the Dreem team has worked closely with our customers and each new feature, headband or app change is born from our users’ feedback, and designed to improve their satisfaction.
- Use our customer support tool (Zendesk) daily to solve all of our customers’ incoming requests
- Juggle with internal tools to understand who the customers are and the context of their requests
- Call customers who requested a call-back and contact them proactively when needed
- Escalate issues to tech teams, following specific processes
- Participate actively in the process of product improvement through feedback, bug tracking and recurrent meetings with the product team
- Train daily to understand all the product improvements and translate them in highly digestible, easily understood terms
- Develop a long-term relationship with our customers
- Participate actively in improving our internal workflows