We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic engineer to work on the Dreem headband firmware which is the core and brain of our product. While the Embedded team is composed of two engineers currently, you will have the opportunity to interact with a lot of other teams on a widerange of topics. You will work closely with the Algorithm team to integrate key algorithms in our hardware, from sleep stage classification to apnea detection. You will also work hand in hand with the Product team to deliver key customer-facing features such as sleep onset functionalities or smart alarm improvements. The Embedded team also takes an important role in communication with the Backend and the Mobile application. The technical working environment includes C, imx, ARM, GPIO, SPI, I2C, Microcontroller, Linux, buildroot, git, Bluetooth, wifi, codec audio.
Your main missions will be:
- Integrating embedded versions of the algorithms
- Developing key product features on the embedded software
- Maintaining current firmware while working on the next generation
Your responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing and benchmarking algorithms according to hardware constraints
- Ensuring the robustness and performance of algorithms deliveries
- Integrating algorithms into embedded middleware
- Developing new product’s firmware and kernel drivers
- Supporting, testing and debugging current firmware and the headband fleet
- R&D to find and develop innovative solutions to improve energy consumption.