We are looking for the person to whom we can entrust what we hold dearest: Our people.
People are the most valuable thing at Dreem and we want to bring them the best. They are our key of success: Attracting and retaining the best talents in the world to join our unique project to build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
We need you to ensure a great collaborative experience, from the application form to the offboarding of talent as well as defining the company’s strategy, goals, and objectives.
Dreem is in a phase of growth, less than 5 years after our launch we have already exceeded 90 employees, based in France, US and Taïwan.
We are looking for a Chief People Officer in charge of structuring our HR division and supporting our growth in France and internationally. With your team (currently 3 people) you will be in charge of making our team grow with the best talent while maintaining the values we cherish.
You will report directly to our CEO and will be part of the executive management team.
- Build a growth framework that fits our culture, aligned with our business objectives in order to give everyone visibility on career evolution, and drive more engagement.
- Implement global policies for compensation & benefits to ensure alignment with market, fairness, and transparency
- Act as a true business partner, aligning priorities and the hiring plan with company objectives and strategy refinements
- Improve employer branding significantly and implement projects with the team to scale Dreem culture (employee satisfaction)
- Make sure the administrative and legal aspects of HR are covered correctly and support the HR Team on important projects to ensure timeline, budget etc.