As a key member of the HR team, your role will be to support all the employees once they have accepted the offer sent by the Talent Acquisition manager and help them to reach their next step in their role and their career, from the signature date, their onboarding and during all their career @Dreem. You will coach managers and help them take the good decisions for their team and the company. @Dreem we work in an environment of trust with no politic. Your role is to ensure this work environment and the very strong culture of the company.
- Successfully establish and maintain professional relationships and work effectively with employees and all levels of management.
- Work in partnership with senior management to recommend, develop and implement programs that address key people resource issues, including talent acquisition, employee and manager development, employee engagement, performance management, organizational design and effectiveness, workforce planning, succession planning and change management.
- Coach managers on effective leadership strategies including tactical HR processes as well as interventions involving leadership development and change management.
- Help maintain a high-performance culture by coaching leadership teams to improve their effectiveness.
- Partner with the CEO, the HR Team & the Finance Team to conduct ongoing job analyses as needed to align with compensation leveling plans and guidelines
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Manager to facilitate access to learning resources and to training delivery for managers and employees
- Address complex employee relations cases and provide oversight to managers in handling of less complex issues, ensuring compliance with applicable local laws
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.