June 26th, 2018, Dreem has just crossed a major milestone and raised 35M$ :
Dreem is a leading neurotechnology company combining neuroscience research with ground breaking consumer technology, designed to help people sleep better. Backed by a prestigious board of advisors and notable scientists, raising 60 million dollars in funding, Dreem’s mission is to cure the worldwide bad sleep epidemic, starting with the individual.
Their first sleep technology, the Dreem headband, is available now, helping sleep strugglers improve their sleep. Dreem is comprised of a world-class team of 70 people, based in Paris and San Francisco.
For more information, visit www.dreem.com
What’s this role about?
- Improve pre-release validation tests
- Closely working with technical teams and acquiring deep product knowledge
- Improve and take part in pre-release validation processes
- Take part actively in the specification and development of automated validation solutions and quality assurance processes.
- Deploy test protocols
- Consolidate and analyze test results to share insightful data and recommendations to the different teams
- Manage operations of internal product test-fleet
- Monitor the general technical health of product test-fleet
- Characterize and document technical product failures in-house by replicating issues
- Generate and collect sufficient feedback and examples for technical teams to be able to solve and debug issues
- You are closely working with Hugo, the Product Development and Integration Engineer.
- So you want to work within an ambitious and exciting company ? Just join the team !